Mama's Prayers

If you are feeling sick, tired or discouraged. Don't forget to call your Mom.
I know it is not mother's day yet, but I know I need some prayer power over here!

Some mama love goes out to you all from me. If you are feeling orphaned. You can call me up. If there is too much noise in the background, you will know that the kiddos are happy and that God hears just the same.

Mama’s Prayers

My mother's prayers
Will do the trick,
Yes indeed, they will.
Mama's prayers are like a whip
And I can hear it still.

When I'm down and losing out,
I call mama up,
I tell her what the trouble's 'bout,
Just like a wounded pup.

Then up my mama stands and shouts,
Her horn don't need no bull!
She yells and kicks that devil out,
And pulls me out my hole.

"Why thank you mama!"
Up I stand,
and get right back to work.
With my mama in the stands,
I just can't stay low and hurt.

Lydia Meier
August 2015

Comments

Popular Posts