His Passion








14196056_10207062633309913_6369990944548813396_o.jpg
I scrolled down my brother, Jeremiah’s music page to find the post from his birthday last year. It still makes me laugh. He wished his musical self a happy birthday from his private page. He wrote to his musical self, “I want to be just like you when I grow up.” Yeah, that was so him. He was so funny sometimes. He accepted himself. He accepted others.





I was looking for the post with the pictures of the statue inspired by his passion for music. How is it that he has a statue? He was not famous. He had no great achievement. He was known only for being so passionate about something. At a school with no music program, a statue was made of a nameless musician.

musician1.jpg

What an amazing God and Father we have. He celebrates the nameless, the dreamer. He does not celebrate his achievement, his toil, his fame, his money, his virtue, or his contributions to others. The Father does not celebrate who he will become. He celebrates who he is; what he loves is celebrated. I see myself in this. May God also celebrate the passion that He has put in my heart.



Comments

Popular Posts